Thursday, January 15, 2009

How many companies has he taken down?

With his pompous attitude, and lack of concern for anyone else be they employee or customer, I would be amazed if this man is ever given a position of power again. I believe the saying is, absolute power corrupts absolutely. This man is a master of twisting what has been said into something else altogether. Not only that, but he makes up information as he goes, changing rules, deadlines, and even contract language to suit his needs. Amazingly, according to the changes in rules etc...he never makes a mistake. Now that's impressive, it is always the customer, or the employee, or the weather or something else, never him. That certainly fosters a cohesive atmosphere within a company, and certainly would make customers want to come back for more unfair treatment.




I am amazed that he has been left alone on his perch for this long, with those whose money has been invested having nothing to say or do but believe the lies billowing from this windbag's mouth.




For a good read, check out the servicemagic profile of this company, as well as the blog with regards to they home built in Cincinnati and the mystery principle of the building company waxing poetic about the great deal on a horribly overpriced home...it does have a one car garage though.

2 comments:

  1. Now come on, Tom is not that bad of a guy! I recently had custom tailored a pair of Converse Clown shoes, but siting in my closet were my old Ronald Mc Donald style clown shoes. I didn't want to just throw them away or donate them, I wanted to be certain that they would be put to use. I looked high and low for someone to fill these shoes. I had almost given up all hope, but then, in walked Mr. Thomas Charles Hennings, nose held high and feet spread wide! I knew then that I had found my guy. Thanks Tom. Now if you would please take off one of those wide toed shoes, turn it around and stick it toe first into your ass to get a better idea of how all the employees from your new company feel it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, VOODOO! And for more fun, general information, and discussions, please go to http://phoenixbenchmarksolutions.blogspot.com/ And hey Tom, you got my money motha facko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His time will come when he stands in front of God and has to answer for his unethical behavior.

    ReplyDelete